Juniper Ridge - Big Sur Backpacker Cologne
Brand juniper ridge
- Crafted in small batches using steam distillation, enfleurage, tincture and infusion
- Made using ingredients wild harvested from the Northern California Big Sur Back Country
- Scent notes : "salt air, foggy chaparral, burnt honey, camphor, bay laurel, oak, driving down the coastal highway with the windows rolled down, sage covered mountains tumbling into the ocean."
- Directions : Pour a nickel sized puddle in your palm, rub your hands together and pat the cologne on your skin or on your jeans. Because it is made entirely from real plants and trees, this cologne wears lightly lasting about 2 hours on the skin and a little longer if worn on clothing.
- Ingredients : Organic sugar cane alcohol, 100% natural fragrance - tree pitch, plant sap/juice, steam distilled essential oils